- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- FIRE PLACE
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
THE SUMMER HOUSE – 5 beds, 6 people
The Summer House is a two story tastefully decorated Victorian style home with stained glass windows and leaded French doors. It is on the boardwalk fronted by a lovely English garden. From its deck one gets a fabulous view of the marina, Howe Sound and North Shore Mountains.
This location is perfect for large gatherings. The large country kitchen has a six burner gas stove with a very large oven. The dining table can seat 10 people with ease and there is plenty of room left over for slide projectors or display boards. The Summer House has hosted many family reunion barbeques in the summer and frequently yacht clubs book it for potluck suppers.
The main floor of the Summer House has a large living/dining room combination with alcove daybed and fireplace, and a bedroom with two single beds. There is a charming bathroom off the kitchen with an old-fashioned claw foot tub and shower. On the second floor there is a master suite with a king size bed and single bed with a half bath. There are a total of 5 beds and can sleep 6 people.
- rates include double occupancy (use of 1 bed or 2 beds only)
- each additional bed $25 per night
- dog fee $20 per night/dog, max 2 dogs
- two night minimum May through October
- three night minimum long weekends and holidays
- all cottages are NON-SMOKING
- Please keep the noise down after 11pm, common courtesy to all.
- We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Prices may change without notice.