- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 18 – 3 beds / 5 people / Partial Ocean View
Refurbished by the Bowen Island Heritage Preservation Association, this is one of the original Union Steamship Co. Orchard Cottages built in the 1920’s.
Cottage 18 is located in the heart of Crippen Park at the head of many hiking trails, adjacent to the picnic grounds and ball field. There is a partial ocean view from the porch and is mere steps to the beach.
The cottage has two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed, the second with a single and double bed), a bathroom with tub & shower, an eat in kitchen and living room with a wood stove.
Cottage 18 can sleep a maximum of 5 people.
- rates include double occupancy
- each additional guest:
• adults - $20
• children (ages 3 - 16) - $15
• children1. Rates are based on double occupancy.
2. For each additional guest add $20 per adult. $15 per child 3-16 years old and children under 3 years old are free.
3. Dogs are welcome at $30 per visit with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
4. There is a two night minimum stay for weekends May through September.
5. There is a three night minimum stay long weekends and holidays throughout the year.
6. An amount equal to one night's cottage rate will be charged to the credit card on file should your reservation be cancelled with the period of 14 days prior to your arrival.
7. All cottages are NON-SMOKING that includes vaping, marijuana, and tobacco.
8. Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am.
9. We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, and dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
10. The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
11. Rates may vary without notice.