- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 18 – 3 beds / 5 people / Partial Ocean View
Refurbished by the Bowen Island Heritage Preservation Association, this is one of the original Union Steamship Co. Orchard Cottages built in the 1920’s.
Cottage 18 is located in the heart of Crippen Park at the head of many hiking trails, adjacent to the picnic grounds and ball field. There is a partial ocean view from the porch and is mere steps to the beach.
The cottage has two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed, the second with a single and double bed), a bathroom with tub & shower, an eat in kitchen and living room with a wood stove.
Cottage 18 can sleep a maximum of 5 people.
- rates include double occupancy
- each additional guest:
• adults - $20
• children (ages 3 - 16) - $15
• children under 3 no charge
- dog fee $20 per night/dog, max 2 dogs
- two night minimum May through October
- three night minimum long weekends and holidays
- all cottages are NON-SMOKING
- Please keep the noise down after 10pm, common courtesy to all.
- We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Prices may change without notice.