- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 19 – 2 beds/ 4 people / Partial Ocean View
“It’s like stepping back in time to a very unique place.”
This cozy heritage cottage has been refurbished by the Bowen Island Heritage Preservation Association, this is one of the original Orchard Cottages built in the 1920’s.
Cottage 19 is located in Crippen Park, the heart of Snug Cove. It is at the head of many hiking trails within the Park and has a peek-a-boo view of the beautiful Howe Sound Mountains.
The cottage has two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed and other with a double bed), a bathroom with a claw foot tub & shower, a small kitchen and cozy living/dining room with an electric stove.
Cottage 19 can sleep a maximum of 4 people.
1. Rates are based on double occupancy.
2. For each additional guest add $20 per adult. $15 per child 3-16 years old and children under 3 years old are free.
3. Dogs are welcome at $30 per visit with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
4. There is a two night minimum stay for weekends May through September.
5. There is a three night minimum stay long weekends and holidays throughout the year.
6. An amount equal to one night's cottage rate will be charged to the credit card on file should your reservation be cancelled with the period of 14 days prior to your arrival.
7. All cottages are NON-SMOKING that includes vaping, marijuana, and tobacco.
8. Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am.
9. We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, and dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
10. The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
11. Rates may vary without notice.