- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 19 – 2 beds/ 4 people / Partial Ocean View
“It’s like stepping back in time to a very unique place.”
Refurbished by the Bowen Island Heritage Preservation Association, this is one of the original Orchard Cottages built in the 1920’s.
Cottage 19 is located in Crippen Park, the heart of Snug Cove. It is at the head of many hiking trails within the Park and has a peek-a-boo view of the beautiful Howe Sound Mountains.
The cottage has two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed and other with a double bed), a bathroom with a claw foot tub & shower, a small kitchen and cozy living/dining room with an electric stove.
Cottage 19 can sleep a maximum of 4 people.
- rates include double occupancy
- each additional guest:
• adults - $20
• children (ages 3 - 16) - $15
• children under 3 no charge
- dog fee $20 per night/dog, max 2 dogs
- two night minimum May through October
- three night minimum long weekends and holidays
- all cottages are NON-SMOKING
- Please keep the noise down after 10pm, common courtesy to all.
- We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Prices may change without notice.