- Equipped Kitchen
- Linens and Towels
- WiFi Access
About This Accommodation
THE FLOAT HOUSE – 1 bed / 2 people
For those who would rather sleep on a boat but don’t have one, this is the next best thing. This classic float home is moored in the marina on the main dock so you may lull yourself to sleep with the rock and roll of the Snug Cove tides.
It has a living room, fully equipped kitchen, queen size bed and a bathroom with shower. There is also a deck and BBQ to enjoy the dock action. Not as large as our other cottages but a very special to place to spend a few nights.
The Float House can sleep a maximum of 2 people.
1. Rates are based on double occupancy.
2. For each additional guest add $25 per adult. $20 per child 3-16 years old and children under 3 years old are free.
3. Dogs are welcome at $50 per visit with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
4. There is a two night minimum stay May 1st – November 15th.
5. There is a three night minimum stay long weekends and holidays throughout the year.
6. Seasons: Summer May 1st – November 15th / Winter November 16th – April 30th.
7. Parking will be charged at $10 per vehicle, per night, to a maximum of 2 vehicles per cottage at this rate May 1 st – November 15th Additional vehicles can use pay parking lot at USSC.
8. All cottages are NON-SMOKING that includes vaping, marijuana, and tobacco.
9. Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am.
10. We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, and dispose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
11. The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
12. Rates may vary without notice.
13. Please see Rules and Regulations for Union Steamship Marine Resort at www.ussc.ca.