- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- OCEAN VIEW
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 1 – 5 beds / 6 people
Cottage 1 is one of the few remaining historic Union Steamship Company cottages built in the 1920’s. This charming cottage has been carefully preserved to maintain its original character with whitewashed wood paneling throughout, fir floors and a large covered front porch.
It has a cute locally crafted wood kitchen, a living/dining room with a cheery woodstove, two bedrooms (one with a queen bed and second with a set of bunk beds & two single beds), and a bathroom with a nice old claw foot tub. The walls are adorned with framed historical print from the Union Steamship “hey days” making it a great place to relax with family or friends.
Cottage 1 can sleep a maximum of 6 people.
- rates include double occupancy
- each additional guest:
• adults - $20
• children (ages 3 - 16) - $15
• children under 3 no charge
- dog fee $20 per night/dog, max 2 dogs
- two night minimum May through October
- three night minimum long weekends and holidays
- all cottages are NON-SMOKING
- Please keep the noise down after 10pm, common courtesy to all.
- We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Prices may change without notice.