- Equipped Kitchen
- Linens and Towels
- OCEAN VIEW
- WiFi Access
- Wood Burning Fireplace
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 1 – 5 beds / 6 people
Cottage 1 is one of the few remaining historic Union Steamship Company cottages built in the 1920’s. This charming cottage has been carefully preserved to maintain its original character with whitewashed wood paneling throughout, fir floors and a large covered front porch.
It has a cute locally crafted wood kitchen, a living/dining room with a cheery woodstove (woodstove use Sept 15 – May 15 per Metro Vancouver Bylaw), two bedrooms (one with a queen bed and second with a set of bunk beds & two single beds), and a bathroom with a nice old claw foot tub. The walls are adorned with framed historical print from the Union Steamship “hey days” making it a great place to relax with family or friends.
Cottage 1 can sleep a maximum of 6 people.
1. Rates are based on double occupancy.
2. For each additional guest add $25 per adult. $20 per child 3-16 years old and children under 3 years old are free.
3. Dogs are welcome at $50 per visit with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
4. There is a two night minimum stay May 1st – November 15th.
5. There is a three night minimum stay long weekends and holidays throughout the year.
6. Seasons: Summer May 1st – November 15th / Winter November 16th – April 30th.
7. Parking will be charged at $10 per vehicle, per night, to a maximum of 2 vehicles per cottage at this rate May 1 st – November 15th Additional vehicles can use pay parking lot at USSC.
8. All cottages are NON-SMOKING that includes vaping, marijuana, and tobacco.
9. Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am.
10. We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, and dispose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
11. The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
12. Rates may vary without notice.
13. Please see Rules and Regulations for Union Steamship Marine Resort at www.ussc.ca.