- Equipped Kitchen
- Linens and Towels
- OCEAN VIEW
- R/V Parking
- WiFi Access
- Wood Burning Fireplace
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 2 – 4 beds/7 people
Built in the 1920’s by the Union Steamship Company, Cottage 2 offers breathtaking views of the North Shore Mountains and marina from the front porch.
Its whitewashed wood paneled walls are adorned with framed historical prints. The floors are made from old fir and there is a cheery wood-burning stove (woodstove use Sept 15 – May 15 per Metro Vancouver Bylaw) in the living/dining room.
It has a fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms (one with a queen bed, second with a queen bed and bunks with single on top and double on bottom). The bathroom features a nice old claw foot tub.
This is a great cottage for two couples to escape from the city or for a small family gathering in the summer.
Cottage 2 can sleep a maximum of 7 people. Limited RV parking with all the hook-ups, please inquire at time of booking.
1. Rates are based on double occupancy.
2. For each additional guest add $25 per adult. $20 per child 3-16 years old and children under 3 years old are free.
3. Dogs are welcome at $50 per visit with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
4. There is a two night minimum stay May 1st – November 15th.
5. There is a three night minimum stay long weekends and holidays throughout the year.
6. Seasons: Summer May 1st – November 15th / Winter November 16th – April 30th.
7. Parking will be charged at $10 per vehicle, per night, to a maximum of 2 vehicles per cottage at this rate May 1 st – November 15th Additional vehicles can use pay parking lot at USSC.
8. All cottages are NON-SMOKING that includes vaping, marijuana, and tobacco.
9. Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am.
10. We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, and dispose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
11. The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
12. Rates may vary without notice.
13. Please see Rules and Regulations for Union Steamship Marine Resort at www.ussc.ca.