- Car Parking
- Equipped Kitchens
- Linens and Towels
- OCEAN VIEW
- R/V Parking
- WiFi Access
- Wood Stove
About This Accommodation
COTTAGE 2 – 4 beds/7 people
Built in the 1920’s by the Union Steamship Company, Cottage 2 offers breathtaking views of the North Shore Mountains and marina from the front porch.
Its whitewashed wood paneled walls are adorned with framed historical prints. The floors are made from old fir and there is a cheery wood-burning stove in the living/dining room.
It has a fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms (one with a queen bed, second with a queen bed and bunks with single on top and double on bottom). The bathroom features a nice old claw foot tub.
This is a great cottage for two couples to escape from the city or for a small family gathering in the summer.
Cottage 2 can sleep a maximum of 7 people. Limited RV parking with all the hook-ups, please inquire at time of booking.
- rates include double occupancy
- each additional guest:
• adults - $20
• children (ages 3 - 16) - $15
• children under 3 no charge
- dog fee $20 per night/dog, max 2 dogs
- two night minimum May through October
- three night minimum long weekends and holidays
- all cottages are NON-SMOKING
- Please keep the noise down after 10pm, common courtesy to all.
- We ask that you leave the cottage tidy, wash your dishes, dipose of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- The Union Steamship Marine Resort reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Prices may change without notice.